Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Website help decide what armor to wear and how to get it ( Every exotic set on every race and sex )

I found it frustratingly difficult to find pictures of all the exotic armor sets, and then how to get said armor sets. I would often look up stats on gw2db and then check out any info on the armor in the wiki. Often the wiki didn't have any pictures of they were for a race other than my own. So I put together this website to hopefully centralize a lot of that info. I took screen shots of all the exotic sets on every race and sex and put in useful information about their stats and how to acquire the armor sets. Hope this is helpful to someone else because it took way longer than I expected to put it all together!

www.gw2armor.com

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment