For a lot of you this information is already known, however for new/returning players or those who've not bothered with it until now, I thought I'd put a complete guide together as there were things in here that I didn't know until recently that have helped me (the HoT hype train and Christmas break are probably the main culprits for me missing the information).
- An ascended armour chest that lets you pick one piece of ascended armour.
- 5 Transmutation charges
- The title 'Light in the Darkness'
- 30 achievement points
- Both the Carapace and Luminescent armours for every armour class; In game codes, Dulfy's for images, or check them out at your bank.
- Episodes 5 to 8 unlocked of living story season 2
- Each armour class of the 6 carapace armours (18 total)
- 6 ascended trinkets
- 6 organs from each of the 4 boss types; husk, troll, thrasher and teragriff (24 total)
- 6 miscellaneous items in your inventory when you interact with the 'luminescent pollen clouds' found after defeating a boss underground during the breach
- 6 items obtained from SW quartermasters
|Shoulder||Episode 5, repeatable on different characters.||1000 crests & 1 gold.||Rare drop from champions in SW.|
|Gloves||Episode 6, one time only and PvP SW reward track, one time only.||1000 crests & 1 gold.||Rare drop from 'lost bandit chests' and 'greater nightmare pod'.|
|Boots||None.||After completing 'ambassador's aid' achievement, 1000 crests & 1 gold.||Rare drop from 'lost bandit chests'.|
|Leggings||Episode 7, repeatable on different characters.||1000 crests & 1 gold.||None.|
|Helm||Episode 8, repeatable on different characters.||1000 crests & 1 gold.||None.|
|Chest||First kill of 'mordrem vinewrath'.||None.||Rare(ish) drop from chest after killing the 'mordrem vinewrath' (Drop rates vary greatly but looks to be ~20%).|
|Collection piece||Item name||Acquired|
|Shoulders||Caithe's Blossom||Complete all episode 5 achievements.|
|Gloves||Plague Signet||Complete all episode 6 achievements.|
|Boots||Wynne's Locket||Complete all episode 7 achievements.|
|Leggings||Verata's Seared Ring||Bought for 1000 crests & 10 gold.|
|Helm||Jurah's Jewel||Bought for 1000 crests & 10 gold.|
|Chest||Caithe's Remorse||Complete all episode 8 achievements.|
For the miscellaneous items you will need the following in your inventory during the breach:
- Firefly Luminescences
- Matlal Enchanted Pig Truffle
- Beetle Remains
- Powerful Venom Sac
- Dragonfly-Wing Earrings
- Large Skull
For the items obtained from the quartermasters you simply need to talk to the SW quartermasters when a fort is held by the pact and not under attack with 3 stacks of perseverance (you get them every time you complete an event in SW) which you will 'trade' for 1 of six luminescent armour parts, i.e. you need to trade a total of 18 stacks, 3 at a time (can only have a maximum of 5 stacks at any one time).
Tips - If you can get an armour piece without spending crests, do, you'll be needing a lot of crests. Buy the ascended jewellery before the armour pieces, many of the armour boxes can drop, the jewellery can't. You can do all 6 miscellaneous items at once. Keep collecting organs after you have all of them, only use specific extractors at the end as they cost more crests. Keys, whilst alluring are a good way to use up your crests, although there is the chance to drop armour pieces it's a gamble, IMPORTANT - Magic find does effect the drops, so get 5 stacks of perseverance (can anyone confirm if other MF effects boost your chance?).
Dulfy guides for achievements:
/u/SnickyMcNibits 's Silverwastes Survival Guide
But where do I start?!
- Complete each episode story and then that episode achievements using the dulfy guides.
- Repeat the story of episode 5, 7 and 8 on two other characters.
- Buy a few organ extractors.
- Use LFG to find a SW map with 25-50% completion, join and participate in events for crests.
- Breach, go to the fort, jump down (aim for the middle of the mouth or you might bug out and die for some reason) don't forget extractor.
- Mordem Vinewrath, go to the far west, participate, use the extractor before fighting the boss, wait for others to kill, go through and open the chest.
- Use LFG to find a SW map with.... and repeat.