Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Guardian Build DPS/Support Greatsword/Staff



Guide by:  Sxalpha
Hello!

Build’s in the attachment.

This build focuses on being useful in a team setting providing high DPS and support with greatsword and staff.
Mainly focuses on PuGs so there are less PVT tanky support builds that do no damage and think they’re useful when running dungeons.

Took me ages to make this info-graphic style build. Why did I make it? Because whenever i browse through builds it gets really boring reading through walls of text with no visual appeal. So i helped make this look good so you won’t be bored reading through it.

But after playing for a very, very long time, this is the build I found to be comfortable in. If I influence any of you to use this build, I’d be grateful.

Thanks!

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/121391/Alpha_Guardian_Build.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment